Get It Here
Click HERE For Printable Squad Times
"This shows small but is much bigger after printing out"
Make all checks payable to:
Town & Country Lanes.
Mail entries to: Town & Country Lanes
P.O. Box 461
CAPTAIN PLEASE READ THIS PAGE FOR REFERENCE MIXED COUPLES TOURNAMENT - GENERAL RULES 2009
1. IT IS EACH BOWLERS RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW ALL TOURNAMENT RULES.
2. THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE USBC SANCTIONED CERTIFIED. Any rules not listed will be in effect
3. OPEN TO ALL BOWLERS USBC. Any bowlers not holding a current USBC certification may participate by paying $20.00 unattached member fee for men and $20.00 for women.
4. Bowlers who are current members of EXEMPT PBAare not permitted to bowl in tournament. Failure to comply may cause disqualification and forfeit of prize money won.
5. Should any bowler enter and bowl in this tournament who is not eligible as to USBC certification he/she will forfeit any claims to a refund or prize money, and ALL members on his/her team shall forfeit their claims to refund or prize money.
6. TEAM: Team consists of two men and two women.
7. MULTIPLE ENTRIES PERMITTED: Teams may re-enter. Not more than two players on one team may place more than once in the prize list for position standings. Rule No. 317.
7b. RE-ENTRIES ARE PERMITTED: Once a team has bowled they may re-enter the same team any time throughout the tournament provided: A) they follow all rules. B) Lanes and scorekeepers are available. C) The team can only cash once in the prize list.
8. Substitutions will be allowed. Substitutes must report to Tournament Committee at least 30 minutes prior to bowling.
9. When a substitute enters a game already in progress, the handicap will be based on the original bowlers average or substitutes, whichever is higher.
10. Late bowlers will be permitted to bowl, but his/her score will start with the frame he/she is ready to bowl.
11. TEAM ENTRY: $100.00 -- PRIZE - $58.00, BOWLING - $36.00, EXPENSE - $6.00
11a. Optional Singles- $5.00 Men & $5.00 Women.
12. Make checks payable to: TOWN & COUNTRY LANES.
13. UNMARRIED GRADE OR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE WRITTEN CONSENT of their parent or legal guardian on an approved consent form which must be submitted to the tournament manager at least one (1) week prior to participation, unless student is accompanied by parent or legal guardian at the tournament in which case the consent form may be filed at the time. (FAILURE TO DO SO DISQUALIFIES ALL SCORES THE BOWLER BOWLED. ALSO ANY PRIM MONEY DUE).
14. The team captain must report to the tournament office 30 minutes prior to bowling to draw for lanes.
15. The Tournament Committee will set up even squads. In the event of an uneven squad due to reasons beyond our control, bowlers who draw lanes alone must bowl. Upon refusal to bowl no entry fee will be returned.
16. In the event of pinsetter breakdown the Tournament Committee reserves the right to move bowlers to other lanes.
17. Any claims for errors must be submitted in writing to the Tournament Committee within twenty-four (24) hours after score is bowled.
18. ALL PRIZES WILL BE PAID AS WELL AS PRIZE RATIO OF AT LEAST ONE (1) PRIZE PER EVERY EIGHT (8) ENTRIES. ALL PRIZE FEES TO BE RETURNED 100%.
19. NO REFUNDS AFTER CLOSING DATE: In case of absence or inability to bowl you may substitute. Closing date: April 21, 2010 - 3:30 p.m.
20. Premature termination of the tournament brought about by war, national emergency, or emergency causes relating thereto or therefrom: fires, strike, lockouts, labor difficulties or other reasons beyond the control of Town & Country Lanes, shall cause the foregoing prize schedule to be prorated in accordance with the number of entrants who have bowled in each of the events up to the time of termination.
ALL HANDICAPS ARE BASED AND COMPUTED ON
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA.
A) Bowlers must have bowled 42 games or more for a sanctioned book average in 2 of 3 average reporting years. 2009-10 and/or 2008-09 and/or 2007-08. If no average in 2 of 3 years then bowl scratch. (Junior leagues & summer leagues will not apply).
B) The bowler's entering average will be the highest 2008-09 book average (42 games or more). If no 2008-09 average, then use 2007-08.
C) If bowler's current average is 10 pins or more higher for 42 games (at the time of bowling) than entering average, then bowler must use current average. (Remember one's current average is subject to change from week to week).
D) Handicap is based on 80% of the difference between the women's average and 225, 80% of the difference between the man's average and 225.
E) All entrants are required to be familiar with USBC Rule No. 319a-e.
F) Any bowler who has won two hundred dollars ($200.00) or more in the previous twelve (I2) months or has bowled I00 pins or more over his/her average in a three (3) game set (133 pins 4 game set, 166 pins 5 game set, etc) in any event of any tournament in the past twelve (12) months must report Tournament, Date, Score, Position, and Prize Money won (even if not yet awarded) for possible average adjustment. Tournament Comniittee must be informed in writing with entry form OR prior to bowling if scores were bowled after entry form was submitted. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY CAUSE DISQUALIFICATION. Rule No. 319d will apply.
G) Any bowler who is using an adjusted Average, or who has been re-rated, disqualified or refused a re-rate by any tournament, TV show or association, must inform the tournament comniittee in writing with entry, or prior to bowling if rerate was after entry. Include name of tournament, date of re-rate and re-rated average. (FAILURE MAY CAUSE DISQUALIFICATION).
H) Tournament Committee has the right to re-rate any entry without penalty prior to actual participation in each separate event. Entry fee will be returned if entrants do not wish to participate after being notified of being re-rated.
1) Due the high number of exotic drillings, any individual or team scores that place in the top five (5) at the time of bowling, must have all balls used weighed and cheekedfor balance. All USBC rules will apply. Illegal balls will disqualify bowler. Results of scale at T & C. Bowl are final
About Us |
Mixed Tournament |
Party Info |
Message Board |   x